Director, Bill “WoofDriver” Helman, found his way to the Presidential Pet Museum via his devotion to dogs. A lover of animals of all stripes, it was his Siberian Huskies who led him to the White House and all it’s furry, feathery, leathery, and scaly inhabitants.
It’s been a trip of a lifetime for Bill, and he would love nothing more than for you to share it with him. You can read about some of his adventures by visiting his blog or reading some of the links to articles that have been written about him below.
- The Owings Mills Patch, September 12, 2011, Owings Mills Resident is the ‘WoofDriver’
- The Owings Mills Patch, September 19, 2011, Caring for Dogs, Calming People as the ‘WoofDriver’
- The Owings Mills Patch, September 26, 2011, Owings Mills’ Helman Tames the ‘WoofPak’
- SouthBMORE.com, October 9, 2013, BARCStober Fest
- Only In Your State, September 4, 2016, This Haunted Tunnel in Maryland is Not For the Faint of Heart
- The Owings Mills Patch, February 15, 2017, Owings Mills Man to Curate Presidential Pet Museum
- Susquehanna Life, June 11, 2018, Bill Helman and the Art of Urban Mushing